Kindergartens – first choice early childhood education service.
Children and whanau develop mindful learning through Whanaungatanga/relationships.
Habits of Mind in a bicultural context enables successful learning for our children and community
collaborative, innovative, articulate, and confident children
- teaching that is responsive to individual learning styles
- children who have strategies for mindfulness
- a learning community sharing learning locally, nationally and globally
Use habits of mind in a bicultural context
- Challenge the norm, be innovative and creative
- Create a culture of excellence
- Be leaders at the front of change
Back to Associations